Friday 14 February 2014

Friday February 14th

Happy Valentine's Day! Or Anti-Valentine's Day, depending on where you stand (I'm somewhere in the middle).

75.2kg . . . yes, 700gm (or 1.5lb) down on yesterday!

Turns out a hideous stomach bug can do wonders for your weight.

Breakfast

I didn't eat breakfast as was still feeling a bit queasy, though massively better than yesterday.

Lunch

I had around 100gm of diced grilled beef for lunch.

Dinner

We had dinner plans with friends. We went to a local French Bistro that we love.

One of our friends was running very late, and I was starving having not eaten a proper meal for over 24 hours, so I caved & ate the bread roll. No butter, just a little bit of olive oil.

I had a salmon tartare for my starter, that had a teaspoon of caviar, no dairy etc.

For my main I had a grilled kingfish dish, in a bug 'bisque'.

I ate 2/3 of the kingfish fillet, a little of the bug meat, and very little of the bisque. I was getting pretty full. And the bisque particularly was very rich & I couldn't really stomach too much of it.

I also had one spoonful of Pat's creme brûlée, and one mouthful of champagne.

Snacks

None

Water

Around 1.5 litres.

No comments:

Post a Comment