Saturday 8 February 2014

Saturday February 8th

76.4kg . . . 200gm less than yesterday!

Despite an early night I didn't have a great sleep, and also woke up feeling quite thirsty this morning.

Day off from exercise. After yesterday I just wanted a day to relax & adjust to the new eating order.

Breakfast

10am

We had a massive breakfast, knowing that lunch would be a long time off, and we weren't at home all day. I didn't want to get hungry whilst out & be stuck eating crap.

2 eggs, scrambled; 1/4 of an avocado, 2 rindless rashers of bacon, a heap of kale & lightly sautéed in about half a teaspoon of olive oil w garlic.

I didn't quite finish it all (a little of the avocado & egg left over).


Lunch

3:30pm

For lunch I picked up a fillet of grilled snapper with some (not all) of the left over salad from last night to the plate. I left a lot of the beet & egg in the tupperware, tried to mainly fish out the lettuce & some chickpeas:


Dinner

We had a friend's 40th birthday party last night, it was catered, with Mexican style food by Barrio Chino. Over the course of the evening I had 3 canapé size sliders (2x prawn, 1x beef), a canapé sized grilled fish taco (soft taco), and a pulled pork one too. I also had around 4 glasses of champagne. 

Snacks

A small handful of blueberries, 1 potato chip, half a corn chip (I know, but I want to be accurate!). All was consumed pre-lunch when helping a friend at their home, and I was getting pretty hungry. 

Water

Around 1.8 litres.

No comments:

Post a Comment