Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wednesday February 12th

75.9kg! 200gm less than yesterday, and I'm into the 75 bracket! Yay!

That is 4kg (9 pounds) in 17 days, I'm pretty stoked about that.


Breakfast

Am I boring you? Yes its my 'A' smoothie! But I have big plans for lunch, I'm excited about it!




Lunch

I made meatballs for lunch! I adapted this recipe. Instead of breadcrumbs I used 2 tablespoons of quinoa flakes (love these : they are so handy in the kitchen), instead of ouzo I used 1 tablespoon of vodka, and the recipe was halved (so just one egg, not 2 + a yolk). 

I pan friend them in a little bit of olive oil before finishing them off in the oven, then grating lemon zest over them, and serving them with some sautéed kale. They were so yummy! 

     
 


Dinner

Same as last night : protein shake. 

Snacks

I small dark chocolate squares (picture below), and 2 raw dutch (baby) carrots. 

Water

Slightly over 2 litres of water, not including the 600ml.
I gulped down in my 'C' workout today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment