Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tuesday February 25th

75.1kg! So after a weekend of fab eating & relaxing I lose weight! Must have been all the relaxing, and maybe the long country walks.


Breakfast

None today. I did the 6:45am 'A' session at DK, came home, took the dogs for a walk, and then went to lie down for a couple of minutes and woke up at 1:30pm! Must have really needed the rest!


Lunch
2pm

I actually wasn't that hungry when I woke up, but knew I should eat something.  And of course once it was in front of me I was starving!

I had some grilled chicken, and grilled beef, with a 'Glowing Green' smoothie. The exact recipe for this tends to vary, but for me I mix the below up in the blender (so you still get all the pulp). It yields around 650ml worth of green goodness:

2 cups spinach
1 cup cos lettuce
1/2 cup celery
1 small apple
1/2 banana
1 cup water

The photo on the left is before I ate, the photo on the right was when I was full & stopped.

 


Dinner
6:45pm

We had the left over roast beef from the weekend, as well as some leftover steak from lunch, so I made a beef curry, and had it with brown rice for our dinner. I also had half a glass of red wine. I used 'Herbie's Madras Curry Powder' & followed their recipe suggestion on the back of the pack (or you can read it here)



Water

I had around 1.5 litres of water today.

Snacks

I had 1 small handful of plain roasted almonds around 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment