Friday 7 February 2014

Friday February 7th

76.6kg . . . 400gm less than yesterday!

Training this morning was the 6:45am 'B' session. We were meant to do 4 rounds. I did 2 very quick rounds (even Pete was commenting that I was doing really well), but at the end of the 2nd round I was very dizzy, and had a very, very slow third round as a result. 

Going forward I'm aiming to have a slightly smaller lunch so I have appetite for a more substantial dinner than yesterday

Breakfast





Around 8:45am 

Breakfast this morning was 1 clove of garlic, sautéed in a little but of olive oil. Throw in some kale leaves (probably about 8 leaves, thinly sliced), and sauté for a couple of minutes, and then added around 100gm (think it was a bit less) of cooked quinoa. 

This was divided in two between Pat & I. 

On top went 2 eggs, a bit of parsley, and a small bit of smoked salmon. On the plate the salmon looks like more than it is because I flaked it. I added it because we had it in the fridge & I wanted to finish it off (my finger is for scale!): 



Lunch

Around 1:30pm 

Lunch was leftovers: the roast chicken & slaw from yesterday, and 3 baby carrots (raw). I didn't finish all the chicken in the picture (was feeling full, and I want to make sure I have at least a small appetite for dinner):



Dinner

Around 7:30pm

For dinner I made this recipe from 'Its All Good' by Gwyneth Paltrow. I halved the recipe, since it was just Pat & I (full recipe serves 4).


I didn't do the dressing that is meant to go with it (it needed veganaise, which I don't have). I tried it instead with Sheep's Milk Yoghurt, but it was disgusting, so instead I just squeezed some lemon juice over it. Also I didn't have tomatoes, so they are missing. 


This was my serve, I ate the lot. My portion was about 1/3 of the total salad I made. We have some leftover to go with lunch tomorrow. 

Snacks

None.

Water

I had around 1.5 litres of water today, not including what I had during the DK work out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment