Thursday 13 February 2014

Thursday February 13th

75.9kg. Yes, the same as yesterday. Totally bummed. I worked so hard yesterday! Cardio session at DK and then a Pilates mat class in the evening! Meh!

Breakfast

Today I had 2 eggs (scrambled with a dash of milk) on a slice of gluten free toast with a side of kale sautéed in olive oil w some garlic.

I put 1/2 teaspoon of organic honey on a 2nd slice of toast (not pictured, same bread etc). I was pretty hungry this morning.



After breakfast everything went pear-shaped. I came down with a nasty stomach problem (of the dashing to the bathroom kind), and a really high fever: topped off at 40.5'c.

So Lunch was me lying on the sofa in a world of unhappiness.

Dinner - we ordered Thai so I could get some soup. I had clear broth with veg & noodles, of which I ate about 1/3rd. Not that it did me much good, as I was soon racing to the bathroom again.

Snacks

None

Water

Around 1.5 litres, I couldn't stomach much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment