Monday 10 February 2014

Monday February 10th

76.6kg today, up 200gm, but I deserve it after a slightly decadent weekend :-(

Had a rotten nights sleep : wonder if the sugar & the caffein in the swig of coke I had contributed.

Breakfast

9am

My 'A' smoothie

Lunch

Bad planning on my part meant there wasn't anything in the fridge for lunch today. Even worse planning : our local supermarket has shut for a week for renovations! Our usual back-up option (a place that does awesome grilled meats) isn't open on Mondays!

So I got a take-away sandwich from infinity bakery. Pat got the beef & mushroom pie. I wasn't jealous. much.

I immediately tossed one of the slices of bread (though it was a very high quality sourdough), and just ate the pulled pork & slaw inside with the remaining bottom slice.

It was the best choice : the chicken option was mixed through with a lot of mayonnaise, and the salmon one had buckets of sour cream.

I ate the filling and 2/3rds of the remaining slice of sourdough.


Dinner

I did the 'A' workout tonight at DK and it was hard, but really good. I am getting faster, and I did half blue (middle level) and half black (top level). 

I'm never that hungry after exercising of an evening, so dinner was just a protein shake. It was really all I felt like.

I made mine with almond milk, instead of water. I didn't add any fruit etc, just had it straight up. 




Water

I had around 2 litres of water today, not including what I consumed during the workout. 

Snacks

I was really hungry today, for the first time since I started the detox. 

I had 2 snacks : a protein ball that I bought with my sandwich. I didn't have my phone with me so couldn't get a picture of the ingredients, but it had dates, cocoa, coconut, cashews etc. It was 100% gluten & sugar free. 

I also had a handful of plain roasted almonds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment