Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday February 9th

I woke up feeling surprisingly good this morning : thought with the food & booze I'd feel much worse, though I could do with some more sleep.

Weight is 76.4kg, which is the same as yesterday! Minor Miracle!

Breakfast

10am

I had my 'A' Smoothie.

Lunch

1pm

Not good : a Grill'd burger. Grass fed beef, lettuce, tomato & raw spanish onion. No sauce or dressing. 'Traditional' bun (white bun). Plus a handful of thick cut chips.


Dinner

7:30pm

Redeemed myself! I made a frittata filled with greens : 1 cove of garlic, 1/2 brown onion, 1 head of broccoli, a handful of snow peas, 3 asparagus spears, a handful of baby spinach, and one stem of very leafy kale:


Sautéed the garlic & onion in a little olive oil, then added the kale, then the spinach. I blanched the other veg, and then added it to the pan, along with 5 eggs mixed with a teaspoon of sumac. Before popping it under the grill with some parmesan on top.


My dinner serve was half : 



Water

I had around 2 litres of water. I also had around 100ml of coke (a swig from a friend's bottle).

Snacks

None.

No comments:

Post a Comment