Sunday 23 February 2014

Friday February 21st

75.7kg . . . . grrrrrrr!

Breakfast

I had 2 soft boiled eggs, a quarter of a small avocado, and a combination of sautéed
kale, spring onion & a little bit of quinoa.



Lunch

For lunch I had a heap of lettuce (combination of cos & baby spinach) mixed through with the leftovers from the chicken & chickpea salad from Wednesday. There wasn't much left, but it gave a lovely flavour to all the greens.



Dinner

We ordered in from Miss Chu : quinoa, wild rice, greens & chicken, and some steamed prawn dumplings:

 


Water:

I had around 3 litres of water today, but I did a bikram class so drank a bit after. But I felt really well hydrated throughout the class, and didn't have to gulp down any water (unlike many others!). Just a few sips got me through.

Snacks: 

I had one small handful of plain roasted almonds.







No comments:

Post a Comment