Wednesday 19 February 2014

Wednesday February 19th

75.1kg! I'm pretty happy with that : I feel like its the first 'normal' weight I've had since the gastro unpleasantness began.

Am still pretty sore from Monday's workout, but went to the 'C' (cardio) session at the gym today. I think it helped get some of the kinks out.


Breakfast

Around 9:30am.

Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs, bacon, and a slice of gluten free toast.

I find this kind of breakfast really satisfies, and keeps me going much longer than I might if I had a 'lighter' breakfast. Duh, right?





Lunch

Lunch was late today : 3:15pm. Because we are going out to dinner tonight I wanted to keep it light, but I was also starving after the gym session & didn't think a protein shake would cut the mustard.

I had made some pesto from my crazy basil plant earlier in the week. Seriously, its 1 metre tall and shows no signs of slowing down. (And yes I'm a nerd who makes her own pesto). 

I had seen this recipe for a Chicken, Chickpea & Pesto salad before, and thought it would be perfect. The ingredients are the same except I only used 1 chicken breast (kept everything else the same), and it was divided by 3 people, with leftovers. 



Dinner

As expected, diner was massive. We were at a wonderful French restaurant with friends.

I had a slice of bread with a bit of butter, garlic prawns, and then snapper. 

Between the 4 of us we shared a couple of the desserts at the end.

I also had a gin martini, and a glass of white wine. 

It was a fabulous evening! 



No comments:

Post a Comment