Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday February 16th

75.0kg . . . . . a day of eating almost nothing, and bad gastro to boot, and my weight is exactly the same! Got to love the irony.

Breakfast

2 eggs, scrambled, and a rasher of bacon.



Lunch

We were out with friends at an Italian restaurant, very limited choices light carb wise. I had pasta with seafood that had been cooked with garlic & chilli in olive oil. I ate the seafood (some very small prawns, a couple of cubes of fish fillet, and a diced scallop), and around 1/5th of the pasta. The serving wasn't huge, a dessert bowl full. So was actually very little pasta. 

I also had 1/2 glass of white wine. 

Dinner

Even though I had very little of the pasta at lunch, I still wanted something light for dinner. I had made stock a few days ago from the remains of the roast chicken. 

I found this recipe online, and decided to adapt it a little.

I went through alot of the veg I had in my fridge & used 1/2 red onion, one spring onion, most of a bunch of baby carrots, several kale leaves, a handful of snow peas & 3 asparagus spears. Also half a teaspoon of turmeric (per the recipe).

Added to the pot was maybe 5 cups of home made chicken stock and a cup of water. 

It was really yummy! 

 



Snack

None.

Water

Around 1.2 litres 

No comments:

Post a Comment