Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tuesday February 18th

75.5kg! Up 200gm! Maybe things are balancing out post gastro? My stomach is still a bit hit and miss, even today.

Breakfast

We had some beautiful fresh berries in the house that I was really keen to have for breakfast.

So I dry toasted 1/2 cup quinoa flakes in a frying pan, and when they were smelling lovely and nutty I tipped them into a bowl, and added the berries:


Then 1 tablespoon of the coconut flavoured protein powder:


I added 1/4 cup of almond milk. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic. But it did satisfy by berry cravings.



Lunch

For lunch I had leftovers : grilled steak & chicken with the slaw. I didn't finish all the steak, maybe half of it:



Dinner

My appetite has been all over the place today. I was ravenous earlier in the day, first time since the detox began. 

So I had a snack, and now that it is dinner time I just don't have an appetite. So no dinner tonight. 

Random.

Water

Around 1.8 litres. 

Snack

I had 1 slice of gluten free bread with 1/4 teaspoon of honey. I also had 2 small dark chocolate squares. 


No comments:

Post a Comment