Thursday 27 February 2014

Thursday February 27th

74.9kg! Woot! Woot! Woot! Finally broken through the 75kg barrier!!!

Usually I weight myself right after waking up. However I was running late for the 7:10am 'B' session at DK, and so I weighed myself after, which may have had an 'artificial' impact?

Breakfast
9am

This week I wanted to get back on track with the big breakfast -> small dinner scenario. So I went large at breakky today.

2 soft boiled free range eggs, 1 rasher of free range pork & 2 slices of gluten free bread (Helgas, same as yesterday. We bought a loaf, obviously). Salt & pepper. Yum!


Lunch
1pm

Oldie but a goodie : grilled steak & chicken from Boca with my 'Glowing Green Smoothie'. I know I have it alot, but its easy & yummy. Before & after pics (the Grill'd burger bag was Pat's lunch):

 


Dinner

I had about half of my normal serve of the 'A' smoothie for dinner.

Snacks

I had a big handful of plain roasted almonds, as well as the remainder of the meat from lunch. Was very hungry around the 4pm mark.

Water

I had around 1.5 litres of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment