Thursday 20 February 2014

Thursday February 20th

75.7kg . . . . . up again! After yesterday's blow out I was pretty determined to keep today on a tight ship.

Breakfast

I made my own smoothie this morning!

1 cup of mixed raspberry & blueberries
3 tablespoons protein powder
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon bea pollen
1 cup almond milk


Lunch

I made a frittata for lunch : 4 eggs, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, garlic, asparagus, zucchini, and 1 rasher of bacon that I was keen to use up. Pat & I had half each with some baby spinach, though I couldn't finish all of mine.



Dinner


For dinner I met up with a very newly engaged girlfriend. We shared an entree (duck salad), a main (grilled blue eye), and a dessert (a grilled ice-cream sandwich).

I only drank water.

Amazing that we shared 3 dishes, and alot of people would have just had 3 dishes to themselves!

Water

I was very dehydrated after the gym this morning : my fingers were all wrinkly like when you've been in the bath too long.

I had around 1.8 litres of water today.

Snacks

I had a small handful of plain roasted almonds in the afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment