Saturday 15 February 2014

Saturday February 15th

75.00kg!

If only it could have been accomplished less painfully!

So today hasn't been much fun. On the plus side the detox has never been easier: I still have an epic case of gastro, and can't really stomach anything.

After thinking things were looking up yesterday evening, I was up alot of last night, and any time I have even water, it is very, very unpleasant.

But I did try to eat a bit:

Breakfast

I had some of my 'A' smoothie. Was embracing the bathroom floor 20 minutes later.


Lunch

I thought something slightly stodgy / binding might be a good idea, so had 3 bites of Pat's burger (which was a gluten free bun, 100% grass-fed beef pattie, and lettuce. Thats it. No sauce etc).

It didn't work either. More bathroom time.

Dinner

I just couldn't stomach anything else, but I did have (very slowly) 200ml of pure 100% natural young coconut juice.

It wasn't sunshine & roses, but it didn't have any terrible effects apart from the initial (horrible) stomach pains after I first consumed it.

Water

Very little: honestly it was so painful with the cramps etc. Maybe 600ml.

Snacks

None.

No comments:

Post a Comment